Thursday, September 30, 2021

Back From the Grave for Halloween

Has it really been a year since I last posted anything on this blog? Yes. Yes it has. You would think with the pandemic and all keeping me at home more than usual I'd be more inclined to write, not less, but that seems not to have been the case. In part, I've been spending more time with ebay related stuff. But the main reason is I just haven't felt like writing. That was so much the case this time last year that I didn't even do a 31 Days of Halloween blogathon.

 

Well, I'm not about to let that happen again this year. I don't know if I'll be back to regular posting once October is behind us, but at least for now I feel like writing some horror reviews.

 

I'll mainly be reviewing movies, but I'll toss in the occasional horror related book, comic, series, or music review if I feel so inclined. And while I'll be focusing on newer stuff I haven't seen or read or listened to before, I'm not ruling out the possibility of writing about something older that catches my fancy.

 

That's about all I've got to say at the moment, but starting tomorrow I'll be blathering on about my opinions at much greater length for the next month.  Hopefully you'll feel inclined to read.

 


No comments: